Для новичков
На заметку

postheadericonЛюбовь живет 3 года

Страницы: 1, 2
nil
Любовь делится на три периода (года):

- в 1 год говорят: "Если ты уйдешь, я не буду жить."
- во 2 год говорят: "Если ты уйдешь, то мне будет больно, но я выживу."
- на 3 год говорят: "Если ты уйдешь, я обмою это шампанским".

i meet y girlfriend exactly three years back today. we had some fight as normal couple do., but lately she has been saying theses to me when ever we have fight. i dont know who has feed this in her mind, she is totaly over it. past few days she is angry on me. i was wrong. and i am sorry for that. now when ever i try so say i am sorry, her answer to this: love lives 3 year. frankly speaking i dont see any truth in this as long as u love the person.
Julka
Цитата(nil @ 11.2.2010, 10:53) *

i meet y girlfriend exactly three years back today. we had some fight as normal couple do., but lately she has been saying theses to me when ever we have fight. i dont know who has feed this in her mind, she is totaly over it. past few days she is angry on me. i was wrong. and i am sorry for that. now when ever i try so say i am sorry, her answer to this: love lives 3 year. frankly speaking i dont see any truth in this as long as u love the person.

And what are trying to say by that? huh.gif That you and your girlfriend are breaking up and you are putting blame on some stupid saying??? hysteric.gif swoon.gif
Mumtaz
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

A woman multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

Why is this important for every man to know?

Because if you give her any crap, you need to be ready to receive a ton of shit in return
Julka
Цитата(Mumtaz @ 11.2.2010, 12:57) *

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

Кайф! hihi.gif hihi.gif hihi.gif
Нея
Mumtaz,
10.gif smile.gif
mariana
Mumtaz,
Super! smile.gif
Кикимора
Мумтаз молодец! smile.gif
А етто не муж той девушки которая под 3-икса зарег-сь?
nil
Цитата(Julka @ 11.2.2010, 20:34) *

And what are trying to say by that? huh.gif That you and your girlfriend are breaking up and you are putting blame on some stupid saying??? hysteric.gif swoon.gif

no we not breaking up.
Julka
Цитата(nil @ 11.2.2010, 23:23) *

no we not breaking up.

then whats the problem? blink.gif huh.gif
Savitri
1 year-love
2 year kooking
3 year--bebi smile.gif
vinny
Цитата(Savitri @ 12.2.2010, 15:24) *
1 year-love
2 year kooking
3 year--bebi smile.gif

what's next? ax.gif
Tian
vinny, repeat the cycle wink.gif
vinny
Цитата(Tian @ 12.2.2010, 17:04) *
vinny, repeat the cycle wink.gif

hihi.gif hihi.gif hihi.gif
nil
Цитата(Julka @ 12.2.2010, 9:44) *

then whats the problem? blink.gif huh.gif

we dont have problem in relations due to this thought.
just i was wandering, what other think about it/?
Julka
Цитата(nil @ 12.2.2010, 11:08) *

we don't have problem in relations due to this thought.
just i was wandering, what other think about it/?

Ah, OK then... ax.gif We had a little bit of misunderstanding here I think, sorry... 10.gif About the saying, I truly believe it's a BS... smile.gif
Tian
This phrase is a quote from Frédéric Beigbeder's "L'amour dure trois ans (Love Lasts Three Years)". The saying is nothing but personal opinion of the author, and since such phrases sound "smart" and "philosophic" for young people, his books find lots of fans. I do not like this author for I do not find there much of things to correspond to my point of view in his books.
Mashal
Цитата(vinny @ 12.2.2010, 17:01) *

what's next? ax.gif

ну видимо second baby treatment.gif
Malini
Цитата(Mashal @ 13.2.2010, 16:00) *

ну видимо second baby treatment.gif

Why not second wife ? rolleyes.gif ax.gif
Mumtaz
Цитата(Malini @ 13.2.2010, 17:44) *

Why not second wife ? rolleyes.gif ax.gif

тут нужен смайлик со скалкой... mad.gif ax.gif
Maddy
Цитата(nil @ 11.2.2010, 7:53) *
Have never heard of that.
Love can live as long as we are able to keep it alive...wink.gif
nil
Цитата(Maddy @ 13.2.2010, 21:32) *

Have never heard of that.
Love can live as long as we are able to keep it alive...wink.gif

even i belive in this..........
мусяка
Цитата(nil @ 11.2.2010, 18:53) *

. i dont know who has feed this in her mind, she is totaly over it. past few days she is angry on me. i was wrong. and i am sorry for that. now when ever i try so say i am sorry, her answer to this: love lives 3 year. frankly speaking i dont see any truth in this as long as u love the person.

this is wide-spread theory i think but its only one among many
im sorry for my english
maybe she has read anywhere this phrase and it is about her feeling or somebody has told her about it
she is offended may be thats why she is repeating this phrase
nil
Цитата(мусяка @ 14.2.2010, 2:29) *

this is wide-spread theory i think but its only one among many
im sorry for my english
maybe she has read anywhere this phrase and it is about her feeling or somebody has told her about it

ya her friend advised her this book. and no prob,lem with language. i belive language is for conveying yours thought. i got them thts what matter, and than my russian is also worst))))
Maddy
Цитата(Julka @ 12.2.2010, 8:18) *
About the saying, I truly believe it's a BS... smile.gif

YES, YES, YES, it's a BS!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I also wanted to express the same but didn't...wink.gif biggrin.gif
Maddy
Цитата(nil @ 13.2.2010, 12:54) *
even i belive in this..........

GOOD FOR YOU!!! 10.gif
And good luck for keeping your love alive as long as you want to...wink.gif
Maddy
Цитата(мусяка @ 13.2.2010, 14:29) *

We hope that if someone loves us they are not gonna hurt us...and we think if someone hurts us then they don't love us. girl_sigh.gif
Sasha23
Цитата(nil @ 12.2.2010, 4:23) *

no we not breaking up.

If in three years you are not closer to marriage, as I assume, she has got all the rights to go mad. And you are the cause.
And I can assure you, that more "stupid sayings" will follow... girl_sigh.gif
Malini
Цитата(Sasha23 @ 14.2.2010, 14:31) *

If in three years you are not closer to marriage, as I assume, she has got all the rights to go mad. And you are the cause. And I can assure you, that more "stupid sayings" will follow... girl_sigh.gif

If nil has not proposed these three years then its his outlook. May be he's not sure that the girl is right stuff for his wife !? If he has not proposed or not promised her happy marriage in future then he can not be blamed for her being mad. She can well ask him about his plans in regards to her and put her foot down to insist on marriage. If she's not done so far then she has to blame herself ! bye.gif

P.S. If I had promised or proposed to all girls with whom I used to be in relationship over the years, I would have been in Guinness Book long ago as most extensively married guy "in town" ! laugh.gif
Mumtaz
Цитата(Malini @ 14.2.2010, 11:18) *

P.S. If I had promised or proposed to all girls with whom I used to be in relationship over the years, I would have been in Guinness Book long ago as most extensively married guy "in town" ! laugh.gif

И самый скромный, i assume wink.gif
Добрррая Кобра
nil, с Днем Рождения 10.gif Желаю большой и долгой любви 10.gif
Цитата
my russian is also worst

Ну так, а мы для чего здесь? Научим biggrin.gif
Maddy
Цитата(Malini @ 14.2.2010, 0:18) *

What a shame you are not in Guinness Book!!! girl_sigh.gif
Добрррая Кобра
Цитата(Maddy @ 14.2.2010, 15:04) *

hihi.gif
Sasha23
Цитата(Malini @ 14.2.2010, 8:18) *

May be he's not sure that the girl is right stuff for his wife !?

Let's hear , what he has to say on the matter...(а потом послушаем адвоката... popcorn.gif )
Цитата

...May be in the lunatic asylum it just got faster... (in your case)..

Malini
Цитата(Sasha23 @ 14.2.2010, 18:13) *

What got faster ? Course of relationships or intercourse ? unsure.gif 24.gif
Sasha23
Цитата(Malini @ 14.2.2010, 12:20) *

What got faster ? Course of relationships or intercourse ? unsure.gif 24.gif

Off course.
nil
Цитата(Sasha23 @ 14.2.2010, 15:43) *

Let's hear , what he has to say on the matter...(а потом послушаем адвоката... popcorn.gif )

we are engaged, and soon we are getting married. just few things have to workout( offcourse not in realtionship), usual things. so matter to think about she is right for me , is davno reshnio. we are just waiting ... to get married.
Maddy
Good luck and all the best!!! 10.gif
Priyanka
Цитата(Malini @ 14.2.2010, 8:18) *

If nil has not proposed these three years then its his outlook. May be he's not sure that the girl is right stuff for his wife !?

24.gif
Sasha23
Цитата(nil @ 15.2.2010, 18:00) *

we are engaged, and soon we are getting married. just few things have to workout( offcourse not in realtionship), usual things. so matter to think about she is right for me , is davno reshnio. we are just waiting ... to get married.

Well, maybe you show little interest in wedding plans? idontno.gif Then she can get pretty hysterical: there are so many details to worry about! smile.gif
You didn't say whether you live together. If so, you maybe starts to miss your freedom and want more space? (going out with the guys, working late) and then you get hurt?
I think, the relationship is like job, we have to work for it and make it better all the time wub.gif People who are too lazy to try will drift apart...
Malini
Цитата(Maddy @ 14.2.2010, 16:34) *

But my book(ings) still open ! rolleyes.gif
nil
Цитата(Sasha23 @ 16.2.2010, 12:13) *

Well, maybe you show little interest in wedding plans? idontno.gif Then she can get pretty hysterical: there are so many details to worry about! smile.gif
You didn't say whether you live together. If so, you maybe starts to miss your freedom and want more space? (going out with the guys, working late) and then you get hurt?
I think, the relationship is like job, we have to work for it and make it better all the time wub.gif People who are too lazy to try will drift apart...

At present we are in differnet countries, she is in moscow and me in india. both have dregrees to finish. the time we were together, we hardly had anyfights. its just distance create the unsatisfaction, and emotions take over. and there you are alone thinking of time to pass bye.
sungali
In a way it's true. but only in a way, cause it's not love that ends, but passion. If there was nothing else but passin between the two... they are doomed for break up.
Moashoo
Цитата(Maddy @ 14.2.2010, 5:58) *

YES, YES, YES, it's a BS!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I also wanted to express the same but didn't...wink.gif biggrin.gif

what stands for BS?
vinny
Цитата(Moashoo @ 16.2.2010, 14:01) *

what stands for BS?

bullshit dry.gif
Нея
Цитата(sungali @ 16.2.2010, 13:56) *

In a way it's true. but only in a way, cause it's not love that ends, but passion. If there was nothing else but passin between the two... they are doomed for break up.

+1 10.gif
Sasha23
Я так поняла, что у парня и нет никаких проблем, просто, поговорить захотелось: "emotions take over" rolleyes.gif .
sungali
No global problems just a tiny lil one -)
Цитата(nil @ 11.2.2010, 18:53) *

now when ever i try so say i am sorry, her answer to this: love lives 3 year. frankly speaking i dont see any truth in this as long as u love the person.

looks like manipulation
nil
Цитата(Sasha23 @ 17.2.2010, 6:10) *

Я так поняла, что у парня и нет никаких проблем, просто, поговорить захотелось: "emotions take over" rolleyes.gif .

Yes you are right. problem is solved. just wanted to talk about it
Sasha23
Цитата
problem is solved.

So nice to hear smile.gif
Malini
Цитата(Sasha23 @ 17.2.2010, 18:37) *

So nice to hear smile.gif

And easy to wear - на уши ! hihi.gif 12.gif

Самые читаемые статьи:

загрузка...
Написать сообщение: